Every champion starts as a beginner. DCFC offers several beginner fencing classes in epee and sabre. Whether you are a youth, a teen, or an adult, you will find an opportunity to learn the Olympic sport of fencing in a safe, friendly atmosphere. Gear and equipment is provided for beginners. Please remember to bring a water bottle. For questions on beginner classes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-562-1990, or visit the class description page. We hope to see you at the club soon!
Please note, schedules may be subject to change. For more information, contact the club or our coaches at email@example.com.
2014-2015 DCFC CLASS SCHEDULE
Price – $95.00 per month. Classes start the first week of every month.
- Tuesday, 5:00 – 6:00 pm: Epee class (ages 11-15).
- Wednesday, 5:00 – 6:00 pm: Sabre Class – (ages 7-11).
- Thursday, 5:00 – 6:00 pm: Epee class (ages 7-11).
- Saturday, 8:30 – 9:30 am: Epee class (ages 7-11).
- Saturday, 10:00 – 11:00 am: Sabre class (ages 7-11).
- Saturday, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Epee class (ages 7-12).
- Saturday 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm: All ages/all levels epee fencing class (13 – adult). Ongoing class. New Groupon, Tippr, LivingSocial customers welcome. DCFC Members: $95/month. Non-Members: $150/month. Equipment provided for first four sessions, purchase required to continue. Beginner/Continuous.
# # #